- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Hey!! Look at me!!!!
- Updated: January 17, 2012
– Doesn't think the weeping male Giants fan from a couple years ago is a pathetic jackass
– Obviously parties with this guy
– Was the child model for the Dutch Boy paint brand
– Has downed a lot of Glogg in his day
– Started and manages his own Facebook 'Fan' page
– Tells chicks he is Fabio's second cousin
– Calls Fireman Ed a 'fame whore'
– Is still pissed at Mr. Hand for confiscating his double cheese and sausage pizza
– Was 'stoned as fuck' when had the third plate down made
– Played the role of Will Farrell playing the role of a figure skater in "Blades of Glory"