- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Mike Tice to interview for head coaching job, species officially extinct
- Updated: January 20, 2012
It's a sad experience for NFL teams in search of a head coach during these trying times, especially when one gets word that Mike Tice, David Puddy's college roomate, will interview with the Oakland Raiders; other wise known as the blind caressing the blind. So what should we draw from this, other than endless hilarity? If your team has a shitty coach right now, your team has a shitty coach forever. 'Tis an extinct species.
However, with the bad news always comes a snippet of good news. After taking a peek into the future, the Hernia mole learned that when Raiders brass asked Mike Tice how to spell "banana," he hopped onto the conference room table and devoured the assorted fruit basket like a focused Mr. Peepers.
He's expected to be hired by Monday morning.