- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Los Angeles Rejoices
- Updated: January 21, 2012
Los Angeles salons, asshole waxers, high-end tattoo parlors and Elfish-to-English translators breathed a collective sigh of relief Thursday after David Beckham agreed to remain with the Galaxy for another two years.
As previously predicted by The Sports Hernia, the Beckhams have certainly made their mark on L.A., helping certain specialized businesses thrive in this downtrodden economy since their arrival more than four years ago. The one drawback has been the drain on the city?s power grid due to the tremendous wattage required to power the Posh-inspired "Scorched on Mars" setting at countless tanning salons throughout the area.
Posh and David are expected to celebrate their unabashed L.A. happiness by bleaching their anuses. Again.