- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Los Angeles Rejoices
- Updated: January 21, 2012
Los Angeles salons, asshole waxers, high-end tattoo parlors and Elfish-to-English translators breathed a collective sigh of relief Thursday after David Beckham agreed to remain with the Galaxy for another two years.
As previously predicted by The Sports Hernia, the Beckhams have certainly made their mark on L.A., helping certain specialized businesses thrive in this downtrodden economy since their arrival more than four years ago. The one drawback has been the drain on the city?s power grid due to the tremendous wattage required to power the Posh-inspired "Scorched on Mars" setting at countless tanning salons throughout the area.
Posh and David are expected to celebrate their unabashed L.A. happiness by bleaching their anuses. Again.