- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
BREAKING: God about to go off on Patriots fan
- Updated: January 14, 2012
The Sports Hernia has learned through unnamed sources that God plans on telling Patriots fan Tommy "Fitzy" Fitzgerald (pictured above) of Danvers, Massachusetts to 'F*CK OFF' at about 3:16 this afternoon. He hasn't figure out how to deliver the message to the life long Patriots fan, but God is sick and tired of hearing prayers from the retired MBTA worker about his beloved Patriots. He also doesn't appreciate the the way 'Fitzy' routinely tries to give him the guilt trip over Darryl Stingley, and it goes without saying that God has more than a passing interest when the Broncos play.
The Hernia also learned that God doesn't give a SH*T about Paula Deen's case of diabetes.