- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
In case you missed it…
- Updated: February 5, 2012
As you settle down to watch the Super Bowl and begin mowing through buffalo wings that will undoubtedly give you some paint chipping gas, just know that competitive eating legend Takero Kabayashi ate 337 wings on Friday at Wing Bowl 20. Even more impressive is that he broke Jonathan "Super" Squibb previous record by 82 wings. After the event he told Philly.com that he could eat 100 more wings.
Truth be told, we are a little biased about this momentus acheivement because the Hernia was lucky enough to be invited to hang out in Kobi's locker room before and after the event. What we witnessed at Wing Bowl 20 — besides 19,750 men demanding 250 women to show their cans on the jumbotron — was a man at one with his craft.
When we asked Kobi how he was feeling after polishing off an estimated 40,000 calories worth of wings, he simply said, "tired."