- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
James William Bottomtooth makes bold Super Bowl prediction
- Updated: February 1, 2012
To be honest, we haven't spoken to good old JWB ever since he threw a fit after seeing our disgracefully obnoxious new business cards back in late November, but we're pretty sure what he's saying here is Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109.
If true, and it very likely is, to call this a bold Super Bowl prediction would be a colossal understatement, but that's one of the countless benefits of hanging with the great Jimmy Bottomtooth.