- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Mikhail Prokhorov is a slightly better rapper than your dad
- Updated: February 22, 2012
The colossoal disappointment here was learning that Mikhail Prokhorov pronounces his name as Michael rather than "Mick-ale," which would be far more arrogant and a perfect fit for his masterful persona.
Nonetheless, our thoughts are prayers go out to Jay-Z and his family. He's expected to make a full recovery by mid-March.