- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Some dopey company did some dumb stunt
- Updated: February 7, 2012
"Pawngo, The First Online Pawn Shop Delivered A 900 Pound Gift To Wes Welker Today In Boston For His Super Bowl XLVI Performance"
To The Delight of Passerbyers 900 Pounds of Nestle Butterfingers was Dropped in the Center of Copley Square in Boston
While Giants fans celebrated their victory at the Parade in New York City ? Boston locals got a 900 pound sweet surprise courtesy of Pawngo in the center of Copley Square in the heart of Boston. 900 pounds, or 8,000 bars of Nestle Butterfingers were piled high with a sign entitled, "Thank you Wes Welker" – making everyone in the area stop to take pictures, grab a bar, and have a laugh."
We applaud Pawngo's crack PR/Marketing team for coming up with such a 'creative' idea and executing it so swiftly. It was a very savvy move to litter in Copley Square and the folks at Nestle must be thrilled to be aligned with a partner like 'Pawngo'. As the photo above suggests, the inventive stunt drew a huge crowd.