- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Today was National Signing Day, so here are two reasons to actually care
- Updated: February 1, 2012
Today hundreds upon hundreds of talented 18-year-old high school football players announced their intentions to, for the most part, completely disappoint at the collegiate level. So for that, we offer our sincere congratulations. Notre Dame fans in particular must be tickled with delight, as disappointment is lovingly etched in their hears.
One fanbase that thankfully understands how to handle such a day remarkably resides in the south, Tuscaloosa to be specific. Yes, the Fax Cam Girl is a god damn work of art.