- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Today was National Signing Day, so here are two reasons to actually care
- Updated: February 1, 2012
Today hundreds upon hundreds of talented 18-year-old high school football players announced their intentions to, for the most part, completely disappoint at the collegiate level. So for that, we offer our sincere congratulations. Notre Dame fans in particular must be tickled with delight, as disappointment is lovingly etched in their hears.
One fanbase that thankfully understands how to handle such a day remarkably resides in the south, Tuscaloosa to be specific. Yes, the Fax Cam Girl is a god damn work of art.