- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Will Ferrell delivered the greatest lineup announcements of all time
- Updated: February 10, 2012
What you're seeing here is Will Farrell at his finest and NBA players at their worst, with the exception of engaging forward Emeka Okafor, who appeared to actually appreciate the humor.
Then again, we should probably give the Bulls a free pass here because it's hard to read their reactions based on the camera angle. We'll go ahead and assume Joakim Noah was cackling like a hyena and guess that Derrick Rose had to be laughing after learning his favorite movie is "The Notebook." Or perhaps he was weeping, just like we were upon that scintillating movie's conclusion.