- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Will Ferrell delivered the greatest lineup announcements of all time
- Updated: February 10, 2012
What you're seeing here is Will Farrell at his finest and NBA players at their worst, with the exception of engaging forward Emeka Okafor, who appeared to actually appreciate the humor.
Then again, we should probably give the Bulls a free pass here because it's hard to read their reactions based on the camera angle. We'll go ahead and assume Joakim Noah was cackling like a hyena and guess that Derrick Rose had to be laughing after learning his favorite movie is "The Notebook." Or perhaps he was weeping, just like we were upon that scintillating movie's conclusion.