- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Help Guinness set a Guinness World Record: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day properly, drink a Guinness
- Updated: March 8, 2012
It comes with great pleasure to announce that The Sports Hernia is partnering up with Guinness to assist in their bold effort to set a Guinness World Record for "The Largest St. Patrick?s Day Celebration" of all time.
The celebration is quite easy, really, and that's where you come in.
If you happen to love Guinness as much as we do, please take the pledge that you are going to celebrate this St. Patty?s Day in true Irish fashion — with a Guinness.*
Simply head over to www.Guinness.com and click on ?Join the Party,? after which, you?ll be taken to a form to sign the pledge. The form asks for first name, country, zip and a referral code, which must be entered as HERN.
Of course, please remember to always drink responsibly. Yes, that also means limiting the number of People's Eyebrows you dole out to five at the most.