- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Help Guinness set a record on St. Patrick’s Day by drinking a Guinness
- Updated: March 12, 2012
This is a friendly reminder that The Sports Hernia is partnering up with Guinness to assist in company's bold goal of setting a Guinness World Record come St. Patty's day for "The Largest St. Patrick?s Day Celebration" of all time.
To celebrate with them it's really quite easy:
A) Just drink a Guinness.
B) Head over to www.Guinness.com and click on ?Join the Party,? after which, you?ll be taken to a form to sign the pledge. The form asks for your first name, country, zip and a referral code, which must be entered as HERN.
Of course, please remember to drink responsibly. Yes, that also means limiting the number of People's Elbows you dole out to an economic three.