- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Reminder: Help Guinness set a St. Patrick’s Day record by drinking a Guinness
- Updated: March 15, 2012
This is a friendly reminder to make sure you not only drink a Guinness on St. Patrick's Day, but that you assist the great brewer in its bold attempt at setting a Guinness World Record for "The Largest St. Patrick?s Day Celebration" of all time.
To celebrate with them — and us — it's really quite easy:
A) First, head over to www.Guinness.com and click on "Join the Party." You?ll then be taken to a form to sign the pledge.
B) The form will ask for your first name, country, zip and a referral code, which must be entered as HERN.
As always, please remember to drink responsibly.