- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Sean Payton suspended by NFL for 2012 season; more importantly, here’s some guy’s arm
- Updated: March 21, 2012
Yes, this tantalizing photograph is actually part of Yahoo's official NFL photo gallery. The biting description went as follows:
A wrist band with a slogan wishing to repeat the Saints Super Bowl victory is seen on the wrist of Saints fan Donald Martin as he discusses the NFL's punishment of the New Orleans Saints football team at Serio's Deli in New Orleans,, Wednesday, March 21, 2012. The NFL suspended New Orleans coach Sean Payton for the 2012 season, and former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams is banned from the league indefinitely because of the team's bounty program that targeted opposing players.
New Orleans native Donald Martin. Eating a sandwich. Drinking a Coca-Cola. An arm. Ah yes, sports journalism may be deader than Dick Stockton, but sports photo journalism is more alive than Shaq's libido.
[Photo via Yahoo]