- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Report: Albert Pujols now an awful baseball player
- Updated: May 2, 2012
The portly Angels first baseman is batting .208 with 5 RBIs, zero home runs and a putrid OPS that would even make little Jason Tyner cry. Cosmo Kramer's infamous words of "look away, I'm hideous" sound awfully poignant right about now. Frankly, so does the word awfully.
On the bright side, there are only nine years remaining on Al B. Sure's deal. Chin up, Angel fans.
[Photo via JoeSportsFan]