- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Report: Albert Pujols now an awful baseball player
- Updated: May 2, 2012
The portly Angels first baseman is batting .208 with 5 RBIs, zero home runs and a putrid OPS that would even make little Jason Tyner cry. Cosmo Kramer's infamous words of "look away, I'm hideous" sound awfully poignant right about now. Frankly, so does the word awfully.
On the bright side, there are only nine years remaining on Al B. Sure's deal. Chin up, Angel fans.
[Photo via JoeSportsFan]