- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Ron Duguay re-invents air hockey
- Updated: May 21, 2012
In an effort to liven an up an old gameroom favorite, Rangers legend and notorious coochie whisperer recently introduced his own line of Air Hockey tables. The Ron Duguay Bone Zone Three-way Table Hockey System puts a new spin on air hockey, as the table is shaped like a vagina and requires a three-some instead of the customary head-to-head action. Authentic Duguay-grade chest hair even pops up through the air holes when goals are scored, and the game paddles are actually edible (and come in three flavors: strawberry, cherry and Duguay).
Dugauy has also promised to conduct personal one-on-one home delivery of the tables in the New York Metro area from the hours of 10 AM – 4 PM Monday through Friday. He just asks that customers put out the customary purple thong on the front door handle.