- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Ron Duguay re-invents air hockey
- Updated: May 21, 2012
In an effort to liven an up an old gameroom favorite, Rangers legend and notorious coochie whisperer recently introduced his own line of Air Hockey tables. The Ron Duguay Bone Zone Three-way Table Hockey System puts a new spin on air hockey, as the table is shaped like a vagina and requires a three-some instead of the customary head-to-head action. Authentic Duguay-grade chest hair even pops up through the air holes when goals are scored, and the game paddles are actually edible (and come in three flavors: strawberry, cherry and Duguay).
Dugauy has also promised to conduct personal one-on-one home delivery of the tables in the New York Metro area from the hours of 10 AM – 4 PM Monday through Friday. He just asks that customers put out the customary purple thong on the front door handle.