- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
The Key to the Game and this very site is … “SOMETHING”
- Updated: May 16, 2012
Whenever we describe this site to people, we're often tempted to say it's a sports site about nothing, which is exactly what it's been as of late. But in reality, it really wouldn't be proper to use that line even if we wanted to, for that line belongs to Jerry Cougar Mellencamp. So alas, we're often left with saying it's a site about … something. Just like the key to last night's Angels-A's game was … "SOMETHING."
Sadly, or rather hilariously, the downtrodden season of Albert Pujols has apparently already manged to depress an otherwise zesty television producer to the point they've been completely zapped of ideas, in mid-May no less.
Oh well. Witnessing a performance less inspiring than that of living legend Wilson Betemit tends to do that to people.