- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Bitter Beer Bosh makes storied Game 4 debut
- Updated: June 4, 2012
Somewhere in the back room of a forgotten gym, ugly cyclist Floyd Landis senses his storied deal with Keystone Light might be coming to a tragic end thanks to a world class Bitter Beer Face from useless forward, Chris Bosh.
Or is the well-paid lizard simply mimicking a hungry Cliff Huxtable, complete with motor-like noises driven by a deep desire for a heaping hoagie? That's the beauty of this tangent-filled photo, we'll never truly know.