- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Bitter Beer Bosh makes storied Game 4 debut
- Updated: June 4, 2012
Somewhere in the back room of a forgotten gym, ugly cyclist Floyd Landis senses his storied deal with Keystone Light might be coming to a tragic end thanks to a world class Bitter Beer Face from useless forward, Chris Bosh.
Or is the well-paid lizard simply mimicking a hungry Cliff Huxtable, complete with motor-like noises driven by a deep desire for a heaping hoagie? That's the beauty of this tangent-filled photo, we'll never truly know.