- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Lee Corso appears to have a thing for big ducks
- Updated: June 1, 2012
It was another quiet week here at the Hernia but there's good reason for that, as a couple of us were hanging in Vegas with Phoenix Coyotes winger Paul Bissonnette, the great Paulina Gretzky, and a host of others.
To make good on the absence, enjoy the above photo off ESPN's Lee Corso riding a giant inflatable duck. No word on where he purchased the old timey swimsuit, but as soon as we find out we'll make sure not to pass on the details.