- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Lee Corso appears to have a thing for big ducks
- Updated: June 1, 2012
It was another quiet week here at the Hernia but there's good reason for that, as a couple of us were hanging in Vegas with Phoenix Coyotes winger Paul Bissonnette, the great Paulina Gretzky, and a host of others.
To make good on the absence, enjoy the above photo off ESPN's Lee Corso riding a giant inflatable duck. No word on where he purchased the old timey swimsuit, but as soon as we find out we'll make sure not to pass on the details.