- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Adrian Peterson is apparently guilty of something
- Updated: July 9, 2012
Rusty Hardin does it again.
How else could one explain why the injured Viking's running back would hire Hernia legend Rusty Hardin to represent him. On a side note, the Hernia intends on setting up a Kickstarter account to defend ourselves the next time we get escorted out of a watering hole, get pinched for mixing Miller Light and HGH, or assaulting a flight attendant.