- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Jeremy Lin’s New York departure expected to put end to stupid crap
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sherri Shepherd and Barbaro Walters discussing Knicks point guard, Jeremy Lin on the god forsaken View.
Let's repeat that again, altogether this time: Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sherri Shepherd and Barbaro Walters discussing Knicks point guard, Jeremy Lin on the god forsaken View.
So as much as we found the Jeremy Lin phenomenon an entertaining, captivating soap opera — to a certain degree — this story has without a doubt reached the tip of our collective wangs and leapt over a killer shark like a skilled Olympian.
Good luck in Houston, buddy.