- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Jeremy Lin’s New York departure expected to put end to stupid crap
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sherri Shepherd and Barbaro Walters discussing Knicks point guard, Jeremy Lin on the god forsaken View.
Let's repeat that again, altogether this time: Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sherri Shepherd and Barbaro Walters discussing Knicks point guard, Jeremy Lin on the god forsaken View.
So as much as we found the Jeremy Lin phenomenon an entertaining, captivating soap opera — to a certain degree — this story has without a doubt reached the tip of our collective wangs and leapt over a killer shark like a skilled Olympian.
Good luck in Houston, buddy.