- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Hot Dog Wars: Whose side are you on?
- Updated: August 27, 2012
News came down yesterday that friend of the Hernia, Takeru Kobayashi downed 110 hot dogs in a ridiculous 10 minutes. Even more impressive? He invented the 'hot dog-kercheif' look that is sure to be the talk of the fall fashion season. If Kobi ever finds a way to combine this with his 'Bacon Bow Tie' look – our heads may literally implode.
Nathan's champion Joey Chestnut was less than gracious in his response today on Twitter.
Where do these two gastro pugilists go from here? If Joey Chestnut really did send out this tweet (which we are admittedly skeptical about) – this seems to be the first shot from the Chestnut camp sent directly at Team Kobi. Questions linger whether Chestnut got contractual permission from the monopolistic competitive eating cartel to tweet because if the rumors are true, he's only allowed to legally do and say what they approve.