- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Lance’s ‘tainted’ titles
- Updated: August 24, 2012
By now you might have heard (and probably don't care) that Lance Armstrong has decided to stop denying the obvious. Personally, the Hernia staff could care less if he blood doped. First of all, cycling is for tools. We are more annoyed with the fact that he is to blame for the proliferation of rubber bracelets for every charity imaginable. We just hope that the titles are rightfully given to Hernia and bitter beer face fugitive, Floyd Landis. If he isn't up to snuff, there is always the wingnut kid from (sorry… about to date ourselves) Breaking Away.
In terms of PED's we say bring them on for non-sense 'sports'. Cycling is for tools, and the Olympics were a bore fest. Bring on the All-Drug Olympics.