- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Instant Hernia Hall of Fame Nominee
- Updated: September 20, 2012
We tip our hats to this innovative middle-aged man. I guess there's not much else to do with $175 tickets at Wrigley when the Cubbies have been out of the race since May.
Please note the Freudian slip at the 0:31 mark when Bob Brenly says: "That lead pipe sinker…"