- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Long Live Nellie
- Updated: September 3, 2012
Hernia legend Don Nelson has it all figured out these days. He traded in the coaching whistle for shaved ice, coffee farming/roasting, bicycle manufacturing, growing olive trees, formulating dog food, and playing poker (with Willie Nelson, Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson). It may sound like we are making it up, but we are 100% serious thanks to a marvelous piece from Mark Emmons of the San Jose Mercury News.
Thankfully, the NBA finally got around to acknowledging the guy that invented small ball, brought us the glory of Run TMC, rarely changed his clothes, and had no qualms about slugging back vino to liven up post game presses. We can only hope that Willie is rolling Don’s cigars these days.
[Photo via The Boston Herald]