- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Separated at birth or something…
- Updated: September 2, 2012
The similarities between this pair of "ginger goblins" are pretty alarming. Besides the fiery red bowl cuts and milky white complexions, both Mark Davis and Sam McKinney came onto the scene at the tail end of great runs. Al's inexplicable son Mark took on a more clammy hands approach in the final months before his father's passing, while young Sam represented Diff'rent Strokes' last-ditch effort to save the show. Diff'rent Strokes failed, while the jury is still out on the Raaaaidahs.
On a side note, we officially have way too much time on our hands.