- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
The Hernia goes one on one with Thunderlips
- Updated: October 13, 2012
Last week, our fearless leader Tim got to sit down and break bread with wrestling Jesus, Hulk Hogan. The Hulkster didn't hold back, but did threaten Tim with an Atomic Drop if he didn't let him have the last bread stick. Read the full interview here, but below are a couple of powerful snippets to get all you Hulkamaniacs moist.
– "He (Andre The Giant) ended up drinking 108 beers before he got back on the plane. And that was like you drinkin? a Diet Coke."
– "I just remember it was so bad, all of us got together to buy a can of deodorant for Bret Hart. He smelled like somebody from Europe that decided not to take a shower … I'm sure he's gonna love that."
– "You know, I met him (Mean Gene Okerlund) in Minneapolis when I was single back in the 80s and he and I ran around partying like crazy nutcases."
Finally, screw Obama and Romney. Vote Hogan.