- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
@FiremanEd42: We hardly knew ye
- Updated: November 23, 2012
As if last night's performance could get any worse, it seems that superfan Fireman Ed might have finally had enough of his J-E-T-S because he D-E-L-E-T-E-D his Twitter account. Our guess is that this will be a Twitter-only hiatus, but if he is gone for good, we will always have this classic douche-off to remember the bulbous-headed assclown.
We still find ourselves a little disappointed that Gang Green's resident tough guy decided to delete his Twitter account, though that might even be sadder than Fireman Ed's unfortunate existence. Its' worth noting, however, that the Giants' 'License Plate Guy' would never puss out like this.
Finally, we will leave you with the obligatory GIF that is currently breaking the internet. This may have been the final straw:
[Sanchez rump roast via SB Nation]