- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Rasheed Wallace screams “Ball Don’t Lie” twice, confirms greatness
- Updated: November 21, 2012
The above footage is just another example of why there should be a team of dedicated producers documenting Rasheed Wallace's season with the New York Knicks. Listen carefully after the two primal screams of "ball don't lie":
"I can yell, I can yell all I want! I ain't that direct toward nobody!"
Rasheed Wallace, endlessly entertaining genius.