- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Thank you, Rick Reilly…
- Updated: November 25, 2012
… for having your bloated, grecian stained finger on the pulse of major college athletics when you "wrote" your web only ESPN post, rubbing salt in the wound that "was" Notre Dame football. Our favorite line in the column is this:
"When your NBC contract expires in 2015, do the right thing and don't renew. Lower some expectations until you can turn this thing around. And you're a Mars Rover trip from turning it around."
Hmmm…. How ironic. Slick Rick should consider his own words when he approaches ESPN about his soon to be expiring contract. We look forward to not reading his farewell column on ESPN after it as announced that Rick has decided to "explore other opportunities."
[Photo via JeffPearlman.com]