- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
Ronda Rousey has some new fans
- Updated: December 2, 2012
Editor's Note: We applaud 'The Canadian Press' for including the word 'Load' in the headline
In a brilliant stroke (or rub) of genius, MMA fighter (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey told Jim Rome that she embraces the Bone Zone prior to fighting. Don't get your hopes up guys, because she she somewhat picky. "Not everybody," seems to be on her checklist for poon gladiators.
We cannot confirm or deny the rumor that she is currently training under the tutelage of noted beaver jedi Kiki Vandewegh… but we embrace her bold statement nonetheless.
Will this make us watch an MMA match? Yeah… No. MMA still blows.
[Photo via MMAJunkie.com]