- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
Jeff Saturday ‘Switched Teams’ for Peyton
- Updated: January 31, 2013
HAWAII – Jeff Saturday, the Green Bay Packers Center who was selected to the NFC Pro Bowl team, switched sides on Sunday to snap the ball to Peyton Manning, an AFC Pro Bowl selection.
TheSportsHernia reports on the world of sports.
Jeff Saturday switched teams so that he could let his buddy stick his hands under his butt for one last time.
TheSportsHernia is an unbias news organization.
A large man with a beard went against all the rules on Sunday and switched teams so that he could squat down in front of his old friend, who put his hands underneath the bearded man's booty – in public.
TheSportsHernia reports facts. Just facts.
A big ol' bear of a man with bright blue eyes didn't give a hot shit about what anyone said or what the "conventional rules" were so he crossed lines on Sunday to show the entire fuckin world that he is not ashamed to stick his butt toward his taller, richer friend so that his good friend could move the back of his right hand underneath his bear balls – right there for all to see in fabulous HAWAII!