- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
ESPN’s Super Bowl coverage was very ESPN
- Updated: February 7, 2013
This is obviously a little dated as it's from Super Bowl week in New Orleans, but we couldn't let this whimsical moment pass by without chiming in since it's basically one of our very first "stories" truly coming to life. Below is the photoshopped version from 2006. Whoever said dreams don't come true was full of Beef-A-Rino.
Thanks for being so ESPN, ESPN.