- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
ESPN’s Super Bowl coverage was very ESPN
- Updated: February 7, 2013
This is obviously a little dated as it's from Super Bowl week in New Orleans, but we couldn't let this whimsical moment pass by without chiming in since it's basically one of our very first "stories" truly coming to life. Below is the photoshopped version from 2006. Whoever said dreams don't come true was full of Beef-A-Rino.
Thanks for being so ESPN, ESPN.