- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Report: George Brett might be shitting his pants right now
- Updated: February 24, 2013
The first words uttered by George Brett in this worldly video? "I shit my pants last night," and soon after, "when's the last time you shit your pants?"
Well, Brett tells us the last time he did by prefacing his tale with "this is an honest to god true story." That's our favorite line of the whole thing.
Also, what is up with the two random Royals who are acting like they are listening to Kevin Millar tell them about a fish he caught on charter trip in Tampa? This is George Brett and he is telling stories about blowing out a pair of jeans, and bragging about the, "most perfect double tapered shit I've ever had in my life."