- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Report: LaQuvionte Gonzalez is NOT a Key & Peele Character
- Updated: February 6, 2013
After much investigation, the Hernia Mole discovered on Wednesday that LaQuvionte Gonzalez is an actual real person.
Gonzalez signed on with Texas A&M, where he will likely play running back and slot receiver for the Aggies.
The young man is apparently a dynamo on the football field and we wish him the best. We just wanted to make it clear that he is not a character from a Key & Peele sketch.
[Photo via 247Sports.com]