- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Andy Reid’s stomach announces Alex Smith signing
- Updated: March 17, 2013
As psyched as Andy Reid was to announce the signing of Alex Smith, he couldn't help but overhear a local Chiefs blogger and beat reporter talk about the wonder of the new Doritos Locos taco. When asked about a potential backup for Smith, Reid's stomach responded, "grrrr bubble bubble, bletch, pfffffft, pop."
In other news, Reid's stomach issued a stern "no comment" and his belly button became enraged when he was once again asked about those pesky beaver allegations.
[Photo via Sports Illustrated]