- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
We love the NHL – Minor League Hockey…. not soo much
- Updated: March 7, 2013
I guess we're seeing the reason why these two hoseheads are playing minor league hockey. Nor are we convinced that this isn't a Kay & Peele sketch. Those rain drops you feel are from Bob Probert's tears in heaven.
Also, who knew the fictional school in Outside Providence had a hockey team? Hopefully, Drugs Delaney skipped down before this debacle went down.