- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
We love the NHL – Minor League Hockey…. not soo much
- Updated: March 7, 2013
I guess we're seeing the reason why these two hoseheads are playing minor league hockey. Nor are we convinced that this isn't a Kay & Peele sketch. Those rain drops you feel are from Bob Probert's tears in heaven.
Also, who knew the fictional school in Outside Providence had a hockey team? Hopefully, Drugs Delaney skipped down before this debacle went down.