- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Hernia’s Greatest Hits: Pasquarelli takes combover to new level
- Updated: April 25, 2013
This shocking photo of Len Pasquarelli made it's way around the internet yesterday but it wasn't until now that we were able to stop staring at our screens like cavemen and process what it was that we were looking at.
While initially thinking this was the greatest see-through toupee we've ever seen, one writer here was able to reel it back in and put it together:
"I don't think thats a toupee," said esteemed writer Gerrard Sir Hornypants. "I think its one of those deals where he stubbornly refuses to just shave his head so the sporadic wave of hair gives that surreal effect."
Whether it's a toupee, an extremely rad combover, a massive spiderweb or simply smoke rising from his head, this could easily be one of the most defiant moves on the decade.
It almost looks as if a panicked producer, in fear of his bald dome, placed a bunch of dryer sheets on his head right before he went on camera.
While we've affectionately nicknamed Dick Stockton "smokehair," this Pasquarelli sighting might be cause to reevaluate things because Stockton's smoking head looks like harmless child's play compared to the hazy cloud of smoke that is this man's hair.