- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
This man can save boxing
- Updated: April 19, 2013
"Yeah they work on Wall Street, but in their mouth is where all the balls meet."
Want to know how boxing can fix itself? Give us more of Eric Kelly. Save this guy from training (in Eric's words) a bunch of 'fucking nerds'. Boxing ratings are down? Ship one of the Klitschko brother's to Church Street Boxing Gym to train with this sweetheart. Just don't ask Eric to work on the negotiating end, as he makes it clear he isn't a fan of typing.