- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Eric Dickerson Would Also Prefer That Justin Bieber “Slow his ass down”
- Updated: May 28, 2013
Hall of Fame running back and failed sideline reporter Eric Dickerson
has quickly jumped into the Justin Bieber-Keyshawn Johnson handicap
match. The message? Slow your ass down, sweet pea.
Amazing. A retired NFL legend telling a 93-pound singer to stop driving his Ferrari so fast. This, folks, is Twitter at its absolute apex.
And since we're no
longer being treated to an NBA playoff game on a nightly basis, the birth of this
rapidly expanding rivalry between Justin Bieber and NFL retirees is nothing short of heaven sent.
We await Selena Gomez's biting retort with tremendous