- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
ESPN mobile site focusing mostly on Met nostrils, butt cheeks & crotches
- Updated: May 20, 2013
When it comes to the New York Mets, the idea of cropping a secondary photo to use for the mobile site is beyond laughable for the likes of ESPN, a company with far bigger fish to fry. To be honest, we can hardly blame them.
Having said that, we're roughly three weeks away from bloodied horse heads, eye-raking road kill, and actual dongs being used as the primary feature photos. Can't wait.