- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
Metta World Peace can’t make up his mind
- Updated: May 12, 2013
We have all had days like this. Friday night, I swore off carbs and gluten. Fast forward to midnight last night and I am standing in line at Wawa holding a box of powdered donuts, a bag of Funyuns and a quart of Neapolitan ice cream.
Hopefully the time off will allow Ron more time to concentrate on his burgeoning standup career.