- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
The Anti-Champ Kind attacks
- Updated: July 24, 2013
Boston TV host Gary Tanguay recently got his BVDs in a bunch over fellow panelist Kirk Minihane's logical stance that Bill Belichick doesn't really owe the media anything in the coach's first press conference since his former tight end went on a multiple state killing spree; allegedly. This assumption is clearly a slap in the face to a guy like Tanguay that makes a living spewing 'hot takes' for Boston's CSN New England.
In related news, former Red Sox utility man "Sweet" Lou Merloni's indigestion seems to have passed.
*Lou is the unfortunate fellow sitting in the middle of this mess.