- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Wright Thompson, boldly keeping the spirit of Uncle Buck alive
- Updated: July 31, 2013
When Wright Thompson isn't busy penning tremendous work like the piece he recently did on Johnny Manziel, he's on live television doing highly convincing impressions of Uncle Buck.
Seriously, give this man a hat, a cigar, an unruly car and a giant pancake and let the magic guide you.