- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Report: Johnny Manziel is being represented by Champ Kind
- Updated: August 9, 2013
The man on the right, Jim Darnell, is one half of Johnny Manziel’s legal dream team. We have a hunch that Jim & Jeep Darnell — no seriously, that’s JEEP glowing below — have no idea what it’s like to have their ten gallon hat feel five gallons flat.
Somewhere, fellow Texas lawyering legend Rusty Hardin is sitting in a hot tub of aged scotch snickering at these two while waiting for his assitant to return from the dry cleaners with a sea of urine-inspired suits.