- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Browns Trade Trent Richardson to Colts, Proceed to Pick Nose, Eat it
- Updated: September 19, 2013
The Cleveland Browns gave Trent Richardson roughly 20 minutes to become a franchise running back. It appears those 20 minutes have expired, as Richardson is now a member of the Indianapolis Colts while the Browns will proceed to tank the season in the interest of getting a top draft pick, only to botch said draft pick. Same old story, just a different crappy season.
Browns fans may now resume passionately picking their collective noses.