- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Louisville Sports Anchor Quotes Rap Lyrics Throughout 5 Minutes of Highlights, Wins the World
- Updated: September 18, 2013
One would think that a sports anchor working rap artists and rap lyrics into five minutes of highlights and interviews would eventually get irritating at some point, yet somehow this whole thing remains pretty damn remarkable.
The use of Dr. Dre's "Nuthin' But a G Thang" at the outset, an intro that also included an Ice Cube reference and a "Crossroads" reference, was a tone-setter that might never, ever be topped.
That is, of course, until the next episode.