- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Louisville Sports Anchor Quotes Rap Lyrics Throughout 5 Minutes of Highlights, Wins the World
- Updated: September 18, 2013
One would think that a sports anchor working rap artists and rap lyrics into five minutes of highlights and interviews would eventually get irritating at some point, yet somehow this whole thing remains pretty damn remarkable.
The use of Dr. Dre's "Nuthin' But a G Thang" at the outset, an intro that also included an Ice Cube reference and a "Crossroads" reference, was a tone-setter that might never, ever be topped.
That is, of course, until the next episode.