- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Samuel L. Jackson apparently portraying Balotelli
- Updated: October 9, 2013
Photos captured by the ever-crafty Hernia Mole on the set of Samuel L. Jackson's latest film indicate that he will be playing the role of Italian soccer bad boy Mario Balotelli.
Just for the record, Mario Balotelli is not this guy…
Mario Batali, of course, will be played by the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, doused in red wine, pork belly and wearing orange Crocs.