- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Samuel L. Jackson apparently portraying Balotelli
- Updated: October 9, 2013
Photos captured by the ever-crafty Hernia Mole on the set of Samuel L. Jackson's latest film indicate that he will be playing the role of Italian soccer bad boy Mario Balotelli.
Just for the record, Mario Balotelli is not this guy…
Mario Batali, of course, will be played by the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, doused in red wine, pork belly and wearing orange Crocs.