- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
- The Boston Globe Has Officially Stopped Giving A Shit
- Detroit Lions Take Sucking to An All New Level
- Sepp Blatter Resigns, Vince McMahon Rumored as Replacement
- Family Guy Called the Bruce Jenner “Situation” Quite Some Time Ago; Twice
- T.J. Miller Wins Hernia Immunity For 25 Years
Winn Dixie asks Jags fans to stop using their bags
- Updated: October 23, 2013
A spokesman for Winn-Dixie posted a note on the blog BigCatCountry.com pleading with Jaguar fans not wear his store's grocery bags to games.
"As much as we appreciate your continued patronage at Winn Dixie stores, it is not in the best interest of our brand to be associated with the Jacksonville Jaguars," stated a post by a corporate brand manager posting under the user name WinnDixieBeefPeople.
Further, the account recommended that Jags Fans consider using rival Piggly Wiggly brown bags as they are "made of un-recycled, low quality paper that will ultimately breathe easier and provide better comfort despite its disregard for the environment."
[Photo via Yahoo Sports]