- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly argues over an eggplant, a peach and a smiley face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
- LeBron’s Wild Hairline Fits Larry O’Brien Trophy … and a Chew Toy
- “Danny Farts Ball” Video Has 500K Views
Winn Dixie asks Jags fans to stop using their bags
- Updated: October 23, 2013
A spokesman for Winn-Dixie posted a note on the blog BigCatCountry.com pleading with Jaguar fans not wear his store's grocery bags to games.
"As much as we appreciate your continued patronage at Winn Dixie stores, it is not in the best interest of our brand to be associated with the Jacksonville Jaguars," stated a post by a corporate brand manager posting under the user name WinnDixieBeefPeople.
Further, the account recommended that Jags Fans consider using rival Piggly Wiggly brown bags as they are "made of un-recycled, low quality paper that will ultimately breathe easier and provide better comfort despite its disregard for the environment."
[Photo via Yahoo Sports]