- Ode To Grantland
- Cris Collinsworth Has Actually ‘Seen Everything’
- Tom Brady Accidentally Wolfs Up During Court Room Sketch
- Gritty, Scrappy, Gutsy White Guy Inducted Into MLB Hall of Fame
- Bucs Turn To 80’s Video Game Icon To Fix Jameis
- Clyde McFly Argues Over An Eggplant, A Peach And A Smiley Face
- Traded 4 Times in 6 Days, Luke Ridnour Asks Himself … ‘Who am I?’
- Five Thirty Eight Sets Internet Ablaze With Shocking Report
- Johnny Football’s Money Sign Becomes Latest NFL Star to Retire Early
- Learn The Ins & Outs Of Beer Can Chicken From Clyde McFly
Clay Matthews’ whack-a-mole obsession paying dividends on Sundays
- Updated: November 11, 2013
Not since Ken Rosensquirrel popped up in a whack-a-mole video game have we had the privledge to write the words "wack-a-mole," and that's exactly why we're here.
We're pretty sure this cartoonish cast is legal in Ohio, Florida and maybe Texas.